27 thoughts on “Welcome

1. I would like to say a huge welcome to Gloria and Alan who are coming to Kangaroo Flat Primary School. I look forward to learning more Chinese from you both. I hope that you enjoy your time here as much as I did when I was over in China earlier this year.

2. To Daizong,
    We are so looking forward to meeting you on Tuesday. We hope you enjoy your trip from China to Australia. We will be there waiting for you in Bendigo- we can’t wait.
    See you very soon,
    From Kate, Rob, Luke and Maggie

3. Dear Zeke, Colora and Cherry,
    I am the Physical Education and Art teacher at Epsom Primary School.
    I look forward to teaching you all very soon.
    Have a great flight,
    Mrs Davey

• Hi,
      Welcome china students and i hope you have a fabulous time her at epsom primary school it will be very exciting to have our china students.
      Bye for now
      Daniella

4. Dear Lucy,
    Oliva and I are really looking forward to meeting with you. We have been busy shopping and preparing and we decided to buy an ice cream maker as it will be hot during your visit and we can have homemade ice cream after school. I hope your trip goes well and does not feel too long.

5. Welcome Mike, Amy and Tracy,
    We welcome you to our lovely country and school, we wish you the best and safest visit.
    We cant wait to see you nor can the rest of the school 🙂

6. We are looking forward to meeting Peter and him becoming part of our family. I hope everyone has a wonderful experience.

7. A big welcome to Amy, Tracy and Mike. I can not wait to met you all.
    I hope you all have a wonderful time in our lovely country.
    wish you all the best here in Australia.

8. A big welcome to Zeke, Colora and Cherry! We are looking forward to your arrival and hope you enjoy your stay. It will be great to have you at our school and meeting some Aussie kids. I am one of the Gr 5/6 teachers.

9. To dear Zeke, Colora, and Cherry,
    we all welcome you to Australia and our school. We hope you all enjoy being in Australia. Our school is full of fun and activities. We can’t wait to see you all and meet you we are all excited.
    from Emily and Milly 🙂 🙂

10. Dear Zeak,Cherry and Col

I am in Miss Brunswicks class, I am looking forward for use to come into my grade and see how we learn! I am also looking forward so that you use can tell us heaps about yourselfs and what use are looking forward to doing.u

11. Dear Zeke, Cherry and Colora,
    Im Jack and I’d like to welcome you to our school.
    We can’t wait to see you tomorrow and I hope you have a great stay here in Australia.
    Kind Regards,
    Jack

12. Dear Zeke Cherry and Colora,
    welcome Chinese students I can’t wait till you guys get here and i hope your flight was good and i hope that your flight wasn’t that boring see you later at school 🙂 😉

13. Dear team china children welcome to AUSTRALIA hope you had good trip on the plane and didnt get jetlaged
    its gets hot some days but mostly through the night it will be cold so bring some worm pj. hope you get welcomed in to australia from stevie-Lee 🙂

14. Hi Zeek, Cherry and colora,

Its nice for you to volunteer to go over seas for 3 months without
    your parents and it would be a great learning experience for you
    and i hope you have a wonderful time at Epsom Primary School.
    Do you have lots of friends back in China to go and play with at
    recess and lunch time?
    What is your favourite sport back at china?
    Mine is soccer!!!!!

By William 🙂 🙂 😛 😮

15. Welcome team China or should I say ni hou i hope you enjoy your time in Ausrtralia, it’s nearly Summer so i hope you brought some shorts, and thongs and definatly socks, well I’m gonna go eat a sausage and some BBQ sauce, bye.

16. welcome to VIC and meeting us and having a great time im a grade six awesome kid and want to say u will have a good time guaranteed

17. Ni hoa, welcome Cherry and Colora to Epsom primary school, we hope you enjoy your time. I’m looking forward for you 2 for coming into our class. See you then,
    from Ollie

18. Dear china kids,
    I hope you enjoy Australia its really fun here and HOT.
    i hope you have a wonderfull time here.
    from Jordan…

19. Dear Chinese kids,
    I hope you enjoy Epsom PS and Australia, it is really hot but windy.
    I hope you have a fun time here and I like meeting people so bye bye frome Madalyn

20. Welcome to Australia Zeek, Cherry and Colora I hope you will have a great time at our School and I’m one of the grade 6 girls in Mrs B’s class.

From Ashlee